Yes, As a Matter of Fact I *Do* Love Rockband

For those of you who know me well, this is not a surprising thing to hear.  The surprise is that the other night Nathan and I figured out that not only do I 'air Rockband' (as in air guitar) but I also Rockband in my sleep.

Nathan: "You sure were cute last night."

Me: "huh?"

Nathan: "When you fell asleep, you were still snuggling with me [awhhh....how sweet] and you started twitching.  Then it was mostly just your fingers that were twitching.  In a weird sort of tapping way."

[From here the pattern of the conversation changed.  You see, Nathan's been working a lot of hours lately and he's also been sick for almost a week.  His brain is pretty fried and he's totally exhausted.]

Nathan continued: "I 'thought' you might be playing Rockband in your sleep.  Your head moved so I said, 'Are you sleeping?'  Then she said, 'uh!  what?!?!'  So I asked her what she was doing?"  [Did he just refer to me in third party?]

Nathan: "She tried denying it."  [Yep, he's totally talking about me in third party.  I start to giggle.]"What?"

Me: "You keep referring to me as *she*."

Nathan: "Huh, weird.  So anyways, she then starts mumbling about some song.  I ask her - crap...I did it again. I said *she*."

Me: [unable to control giggling] "yep"

Nathan: "Okay, YOU started mumbling about the song you were playing.  YOU said something like 'Night Lies' and then she said, 'I don't even LIKE that song!' and she rolled over and fell back asleep.  Why-do-I-keep-saying-*she*?!?!?"

Me: "I dunno, but you know I'm gonna blog about this, right?"

Nathan: "Yeah, I know.  Can you mention the fact that I've been working a lot and I've been sick and I'm really tired?"

Me: "Sure" [still giggling]

And now we know just exactly how much she loves Rockband!  I mean me!  I LOVE ROCKBAND!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap she's cute . . . I mean, you're cute