Bored

I get bored. I used to tell my kids that only boring people get bored. That's not true. I made a commitment to stay 'off' my ankle for a whole thirty days, which means only the stationary bike for me. Well....I'm bored. Good thing is, I've beaten boredom by bringing books with me to the gym. Yes. I'm *that* girl who brings her iPod (actually it's my sister's iPod, but that is another post), phone, and books to the gym. You see, sitting on that bike is sooooo boring. I must do something to distract myself from every.single.minute. I have read three books this week (actually I've only read two and a half, but *three* sounded so much better). I'm hoping the library will not run out of books by the time I get to move to the elliptical.

This week I've read:
Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
Life Laughs by Jenny McCarthy
Petal Pusher by Laurie Lindeen

Look forward to a few book reviews later this week! oh, and if you have anything you would like to recommend, PLEASE DO! ::writing note to readers:: I don't really care for murder mystery types or Harlequin novels, but I seem to be attracted to biographies....just so you know ;) oh, and if I post on Facebook that I'm headed to the gym, feel free to text me!

0 comments: