Close Only Counts In...

Horseshoes and Hand Grenades....or my blog.  I had started out this particular string of blogging as a challenge to myself: Blog Every Day For Thirty Days.  I wanted to get over my fear of writer's block and see if I had it in me to find *something* to write about every day.  I'm proud of the fact that I didn't pre-write anything, (hoping that I could use those pre-written blogs for days there was nothing to write about or when I went out of town over this past weekend).  I'm also proud of my writing progress.  I plan to continue blogging on a more regular schedule, but I will be doing it on a much less intense pace.  Thanks for hanging in there during the last month and I hope you continue to read :)

Tutus and Tiaras~
The MFP

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go, girl :) And, thank you, for sharing your gift and parts of your life with all of us.