Salsa Time

Okay, not to brag, but I make fan-freaking-tastic salsa.  It's nothing fancy, but I guarantee it is the best salsa ever!  When fresh tomatoes are good, I use a whole bunch of them.  I'm not sure really how many I use, but it's quite a few.  If they aren't in season I use two big cans of petite diced tomatoes.  I then add one green bell pepper and one white onion, finely chopped.  Toss in any where from one to three jalapeno peppers -depending on how spicy I'm feeling- (seeded and also finely chopped), a bunch of cilantro, a few cloves of crushed garlic, and salt/pepper to taste.  YUM!  

I made some today in between weight lifting, running a kid to the doctor, homeschooling, making lunch, and hitting the gym.  Tonight I added it to our venison 'Chipotle-style' burritos and yippee!!!

2 comments:

Meagneato said...

YUM!! Yes, your salsa is FANTASTIC!!!

Anonymous said...

YUMMO!!!!