International Super Star

I added some tracking software to my blog.  A few of my friends offered to help me with it, but it felt like we were just never able to connect.  So I plugged my nose and tried it myself.  I went with Google's Analytics.  I thought what the heck, I'm using Google AdSense, I might as well use another Google product. 

Here's the thing...I really, really like reports and stuff.  This thing is AWESOME!  I log in and I can see how many visits I've had, how long people spend on my page, how many are new visits, how many pages people look at, and...

I can tell where they are from!  I mean I can *really* tell where they are from...like what city, and how many in each city...it is so-freaking-cool!  And yesterday I logged on to my tracking site and SOMEONE FROM CANADA READ MY BLOG!  omg...The Mother Freaking Princess has gone international.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Isn't that an amazing feeling? I've had visits from the United States, Canada, Colombia, France, Australia, Norway, Germany, Italy, Singapore, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

It just blows me away to realize that there are people all over the world reading my tripe!

~The M.F.P. said...

It's totally fun!