It's All In The Name

First off in my newest adventure is the name.  I need a cool name.  I can't copy Biggest Loser for obvious reasons: copyright infringement, no trainer, no fat farm, and there is only one person competing...me (I hope I win).  I've been hanging out with thesaurus.com trying to come up with a catchy title for my game: 
  • Ample Deadbeat
  • Enormous Down and Outer
  • Monster Underdog
  • Spacious Flunky
  • Voluminous Flop 
Nothing seems to fit and I'm having no luck with synonyms for "smallest" and "winner":
  • Pint-Sized Hero
  • Scanty Number One
  • Small Scale Title-Holder
How about something news worthy:
  • 2010 year of the Tiger, I'm done being wider!
  • I've kicked it before...Let's hear me roar?
  • Gold Medal Skinny Bitch (actually I read that book in about one hour and thought it was stupid...just sayin')
  • I Won a Gold Medal in Metabolism
Yep, no good ideas there.  Why do I *need* a name?  Why do I need a *label*?  Is there a deep psychological thing going on there?  Probably not...





8 comments:

Jill said...

I vote for "label free". For me, labels have a tendancy to invite guilt and shame in. Just take care of your body, mind and spirit together. If you focus too much on one of those the other two start to suffer. Just my thoughts.

Oh, and for what its worth, I personally think that you are beautiful.

Kris said...

I kind of love "Pint-sized Hero". Just sayin'.

K.M. O'Sullivan said...

"Project Me"
It's to the point and removes any external expectations. Who knows what "me" you will be. It's an intentional yet ongoing project with limitless places and goals ahead of you.

Goofy Mama said...

Pint-Sized Hero stuck out to me as well. I love a good name.

~The M.F.P. said...

Kelly, I'm loving 'Project Me'. I think it goes well with what Jill is saying about taking care of body, mind, and spirit.

Anonymous said...

I like Project Me. It fits the bill. FWIW (as someone that has struggled with weight, too)& I know it's hard to believe, but I really do think you look amazing and that you are an amazing woman of value and worth. Great big puffy hearts.

It's Better... said...

I like "Project Me" too. Some days the tagline might be "Project Me: Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names". Other days it might be "Project Me: Jazz Hands". You could flow with it, but it's still you working to be a better you!

K.M. O'Sullivan said...

....but for the record, you're pretty awesome already.