Thinking Out Loud

I recently read a friend's blog on her opinion of abortion.  I thought it was great when she said that she wasn't writing the blog to change anyone's mind, because that's where this blog is coming from too.  I'm not here to change anyone's mind.  More then likely you already know where you stand with this issue and a couple lines from me isn't going to change a thing. 

I never knew that there was a Blog for Choice day.  Apparently there is.  The saddest thing I read that day was a Facebook status.  The status was to encourage people to donate to a Pro-Choice organization in the name of a Pro-Life person.....wow.  That just struck me as so odd and so aggressive and just so unnecessary.

I'm in the Pro-Life camp, more in the 'Don't Use Abortion For Birth Control Camp' if you want to get technical.  I don't shout it from the rooftops and I don't blast people who are Pro-Choice. 

I want women out there, who are having sex, to make educated Choices before they get pregnant.  Seventeen and a half years ago, my pregnancy was terminated without my Choice.  For those that get to choose, I hope they choose wisely. 

0 comments: