Down and Out

Facebook.  It's been down today.  At least it's been down for me and I'm hoping it's down for everyone else too.  You see I keep checking it and finding a blank page.  I start asking myself:

Has Facebook been hacked?  Am I the only one not getting on?  Am I missing the announcement of some awesome party?  Have all of my friends been on-line laughing at jokes and statuses while I keep refreshing the same blank page over and over again?  I was going to send an email today to a long lost friend, but didn't get her email address off my Facebook inbox.  What if she thinks I'm ignoring her?  I have pictures to post...damn it!  Why am I not able to *at least* get to Bejeweled Blitz!?  WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!?!

Please, someone....text me and tell me it's down for you too.  Maybe I'll just tell Facebook I don't need them and get active on Twitter...again.  Then again, maybe not.

****Update****

I guess it's just *my* Facebook that isn't working.  So, here's a list of things I would have liked to have seen or made comments about today:

You sold your house? Awesome!  I just knew the right buyers would come along!  I totally thought of 'fancy dress shopping' when you posted about going prom dress shopping!  I'm sorry you're having a rough week.  Hang in there love, it'll be okay.  How've the tips been?  I hope you're enjoying the sunshine and warmth! (This I would have posted twice, actually three times.)  How's the kid?  You should post a sign in your house: "___ days accident free!"  Thinking of you and all you've been going through.  OMG! It was so awesome to see you today!  How's the pup?  I'm in *need* of a Mehndi Moment (in more ways then one)!  That's right, I beat your freaking score jilly!!!  How are those chickadees?  Get any sleep lately?  I'm falling in love with your blog...(This I would have posted twice.)  Miss you.  How's your dissertation?  Reike anyone?  Date night, eh?  Hope it comes with a Happy Ending...LOL  Nice job on the running. Can't wait to be running too.  Hope to see you tomorrow at the PH!  [Poking: Noelle, Andrea, Amber, Kathryn]  Probably would have also posted a few: <3 :) and a ;)  hopefully no :( 

4 comments:

Kris said...

It's kind of fun to see all of your comments in one big chunk like that! I'm sorry you were out of touch yesterday but maybe it forced you out into the world? No? Yeah, wouldn't work for me either.

It's Better... said...

LOL! Totally loved the mash-up of status replies!!!

And to answer your question, Date Night STARTED with a happy ending! Or a Special Ending as I like to call them!

~The M.F.P. said...

Kris, of course it did not force me out into the 'real' world. LOL

Lisa, N.I.C.E.

Andrea said...

That was fun to read and made me smile :)