Thanksgiving

Thank you for:

being my friend.
all the times you have been there for me.
loving me, even in my darkest hours.
caring about me and supporting me, even through things you had not experienced with me.
helping me with my kids.
reminding me to slow down when I am physically pushing my body too far.
encouraging me to get off my arse during the times I have been too lazy.
wiping away my tears.
allowing me to cry.
making me laugh.
your compliments and your smiles.
stopping by my house and letting my dogs out.
making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
your soft kisses.
all your hugs and back rubs.
painting my finger and toe nails.
dying my hair.
encouraging me to grow.
helping me clean my house.
getting me a re-fill.
not judging me for the things I do not have or where I have come from.
letting me be honest with myself.
working hard so I can stay home and raise our kids.
taking me out to lunch.
telling me that you like how I sing.
taking me out to dinner when I just can-not-cook-another-meal.
being the mother I never had.
being the grandparents my children deserve.
understanding when I have to cancel plans.
loving me even when I pull back.
chatting with me online during my bouts of insomnia.
laughing at my jokes.
coming to my house for party after party.
introducing me to fantastic food.
eating my cooking.
understanding "Kimberly Time".
sharing your lip-stuff.
providing me with cheese and Flackers.
telling me my *art* looks good.
wishing me a good "Thanksgiving?"


Thank you for being my husband, my sister, my children, my family, and my friends. I love you all and I am blessed that you are in my life.