30 Days

Someone once told me that a person can do anything for 30 days. So I've decided to put myself to the challenge. I am going on a 30 day blogging spree. I will guarantee you that some of these 30 Day posts will be ridiculously bad, but I have hopes that some of them will be really fantastic too!

I've been debating all day as to when to start the challenge. Do I start now, just a day or two before Thanksgiving, right in the midst of the Holiday ramp-up? Or do I wait until after the New Year begins? Well, I'm *me* and I don't have much for patience, so I decided to start today :)

Day one of the "30 Day Blogging Spree" has officially begun. If you are a fellow blogger and would like to join me in my efforts, feel free! We can support each other and stamp out writers block like good friends sizzling each others hair with aerosol hairspray and a curling iron. We may be a little frazzled at the end, but I'm certain we will enjoy the results :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go, girl!! I am going to consider joining you....I love the idea! I will have to start Friday as I will be out of town on Thursday with family. I love your first post :)

Meagneato said...

Woooooooooo!!! Go K Go!! :)