Ho Hum

That's how I'm feeling about my blog layout. HO FREAKING HUM. It's not at all how I would like it to look. It actually makes me sad to log onto my blog, seeing the dreary colors and sadness of how it all looks. Today I was blessed by a friend who said, "Hey, want me to help you with the look of your blog?"

"HELLZ YES!", is what I said!

The part of this story that gets me all bleary eyed and goose-bumped is that my friend and I had talked awhile back about doing some updates to my blog. BUT...Reality called and said we were both just *too* busy with life to take the time out for my silly little blog. Tonight my friend happened to bring it up again. It was as though she could feel that although I was writing again, there was a part of me that was still not in love with my blog. Isn't that what a friend is supposed to do? Look at what you are doing, support it, and help you if she can :)

Get yourselves ready for some updating and a little bling from the MFP and Friend!

1 comments:

Meagneato said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! :D