Promises, Promises

Last week I promised myself that I would blog everyday for 30 days. I missed yesterday. I could tell you all the *reasons* why, but I don't think they really matter that much. I will tell you a few things I learned about myself yesterday.

1. I'm a night person. I have the most energy in the early evening and at night. I feel my most creative then. I like to write then.

2. I will need to plan ahead if I know I'm going to be busy in the evening and get my blog out earlier in the day. Or be okay with writing while entertaining? (no.)

3. I have a lot of insecurities. I want to know of the people who came over last night had a good time. Did they like me? Did they like my house? Do they like my husband? Do their husbands like us? Will they come back? And what if they didn't like it so much? Are they gonna say, "Dude, that sucked. You're okay, but really....that sucked."

4. Even though I have insecurities about entertaining....I love it! I love having people over. I like cooking for them and chatting and playing games. I have little-to-none in the social graces department, but oh well....home sweet home!

1 comments:

Adam said...

While you've never entertained me at your place, I can say with some certainty that you're not really lacking in the social graces department. After a night out, and having you over to our place shortly afterwards, and seeing you at the Peace House, I can vouch that you're pretty awesome at socializing!