Who's in Your Head?

I was reading the Barefoot Foodie the other day and came across this post:  Introducing

I've been thinking about her post off and on, trying to figure out 'who's inside my head' but I wasn't really coming up with a great answer, until today:



Kathleen Turner, as Joan Wilder, in Romancing the Stone - Mostly I'm her in the opening scene where she's finishing her book.  She's crying hysterically and way too happy with her own writing.  I've totally written blog posts where I am entirely too proud of myself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

http://www.hairdye-colors.com
Obviously I am part punk princess!  And I would looooove to do my hair like this, but I have crinkly hair....and I don't know if something like this would work on me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
http://www.mtcoffinz.com
My punk princess has a huge romantic side.  As a full-time wife and homeschool mom I *really* need to figure out how to incorporate tutus in my everyday life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Muppets Swedish Chef, because really...no one can take my cooking too seriously and I have a damn good time whipping out a crazy dish or two.

How about you?  Who's inside your head?


~The MFP


2 comments:

Jen said...

Both Gilmore Girls, Emily Dickinson, a can can dancer, Link from The Legend of Zelda, and a mommy tiger.

Cute post.

Meagneato said...

Ms. Frizzle from Magic School Bus, my hippie Aunt Shellie, who wears long skirts and lives in a log cabin, and Ina Garten from the Food Network.