Things to Try, er Not...

As you know, I'm all about trying new things and expanding my belief system.  This weekend I tried several new things.

The first thing I tried was dying my hair with Kool-Aid.  I thought it would be a great way to save money, save Natron time, AND it would just be pretty cool to say that I dye my hair with Kool-Aid.

When coloring ones hair there are a few simple rules you should follow:

Have clean up items handy.

Wear old clothes that you wouldn't mind wrecking.

Have someone else to it for you.

Do a test strand.

Me?  Oh, I did none of the above.  I ruined one of my favorite shirts, ended up in the bathtub, naked with Kool-Aid running down my back and splattering the shower walls, *and* I even have a head full of pukish, brownish, pinkish hair...I made an appointment with Natron on Wednesday night to fix it for me :)



2 Cherry + 2 Strawberry + 1 Grape + 1 Pink Lemonade + 1 Berry Blue = 
Muddy Pinkish Brown....who knew?

0 comments: