The Perfect Bubble Bath

After a long weekend of mountain bike racing (which included: Me being 115th out of 131 people in my race over all and *the biggest wipe out* I have ever had in the three years I have been trail riding), barbecuing, and resting, I decided to draw myself a nice hot bubble bath.

My recipe for the "Perfect Bath" is as follows:

Plenty of Hot Water
Large Glass of Wine
Good Book
Candle
Bubbles
Razor (just in case I decide to shave)

While I was in the mood for a "Perfect Bath",  I knew I was already short a few key ingredients:  wine, candle, good book (I only had a mediocre book available), and bubbles.  But I am resourceful and remembered I had some shower gel stashed away for camping.  I grabbed a travel sized bottle of pink colored gel and squeezed out a generous amount for bubbles.  I stepped into the hot water, sat down, grabbed the book, and started to relax.

I was about ten minutes into my bath and I started to notice a grainy sort of feel.  Great, I'm bathing in sand.  All I can think about is how nasty it is to bath in someone's dirt...gross.  I decided to stay in the tub long enough to shave my legs, then I could take a shower *after* my bath to get rid of the sand.  I push the button on the shaving cream, only to find out it was empty.  No problem.  I'll just use the shower gel I used earlier to make bubbles:

Caress Tahitian Renewal SILKENING BODY WASH Exfoliating Pomegranate Seeds & Tahitian Palm Milk

Did you see that small print at the end?  Exfoliating Pomegranate Seeds & Tahitian Palm Milk

I guess I wasn't bathing in someone's dirt.  I was bathing in fruit seeds...I still showered after my bath.

0 comments: