May Goals

As I've said before, I like to track things.  In April I had set a goal to walk/run 100 miles.  I ended up at 114.4 miles of walk/running, YAY!  I ran two miles straight for the first time in over a year, YAY!  I biked 58.3 miles this month, YAY!  I cut 2.32 minutes per mile off my mountain bike time, YAY!  And I lost about 6 pounds, YAY!

This month I decided to separate my walk/run goal.  I will walk 80 miles, run 30 miles, and bike 100 miles in May.  I also have some un-trackable goals, like keeping my house a bit more clean, making more time for socializing, and adding some meditation time to my schedule....although I probably *could* make an excel sheet for those too ;)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You rock, girl!! Tim and I are making some goals for May too :)

It's Better... said...

Yeeeoow! You kicked some serious bootay! Keep on rockin it Sissy!!!

Sandy said...

Truly amazing and an inspiration to everyone Kimberly! You rock! I know a little secret too.... you will blow your May goals off the charts because you want it that bad.

Goofy Mama said...

This is awesome, Kimberly! Keep up the good work.