Bionical Me

I started my *official* Ragnar training this week.  The training schedule lists that I would run for 15 minutes at a time, three times a week.  My first run went just fine.  It was slow and I was unhappy about that, but I did it.  My second run of the week was yesterday morning.  It started out great.  I did a warm-up walk for five minutes and then the plan was to pick up the pace for the next fifteen.

I felt good for about the first five minutes and then the whole "Why am I doing this?  This is hard!" kind of stuff started running laps in my brain.  I looked at my Garmin to check the time...I had run for about eight minutes.  Awesome!  I am half way done!  I struggled up a long, but honestly not-big-at-all hill.  I checked the time again.  It read about a minute after I checked the last time.  Weird.  This really sucks.  I vowed to not check it again until I got to the corner.  I dragged my arse to the corner and looked again.  I don't even know what the fuck it said.  All I know is that I wasn't even close to my fifteen minutes...what the fuck.  I quit running.  I started to walk.  I was pissed.  How could it take me *that* long to run all the way here?!?!

On further examination of my Garmin, it would seem as though my bionic left boob hit one of the display buttons AND the start/stop button while I was running...hmph.

1 comments:

It's Better... said...

Muhahahaha! That's freaking AWESOME. And fustuwating too I suppose!