The Flu

We have the flu at our house. I can tell you where we got it (or at least I think I can). Matt brought it home from football. You see, it was against "some rule" for players to bring their own water bottles to the football games. The team was required to share water bottles. The bottles are those squeezy kind. You don't actually *have* to put your mouth on the bottle to get it to work. Apparently the coaches forgot to teach that to the ninth grade football team. Even if they would've offered a lesson on "How To Drink From a Water Bottle 101", I know the attention span of a fifteen year old. The lesson wouldn't have mattered.

Last night I received an email from the coach saying that over 30% of the football players on the ninth grade team were out sick Monday. They have a new policy now. Each player is required to have their own water bottle....geez. took. them. long. enough.

0 comments: