Dear Sauerkraut;

Although a part of me wants to thank you for splattering yourself all over my kitchen yesterday, but I am a bit worn out finding leftover kraut in the kitchen.

Yes, you have reminded me that sometimes I should pay attention to my surroundings and not only the random ideas floating in my head. And yes I do think of my friend Andrea and her sunny personality every time I find more pickled cabbage stuck on the *inside* of the cupboards. But my Dear Sauerkraut, I see Andrea several times a week in person and am never more then a phone call, email, or poke on Facebook away from her. I have washed the cupboards, the walls, the fridge, the stove, the floor, my leg, and my sandals. I have laughed the situation silly while watching Baily the Bendy Dog help me clean up my cured cabbage mess. I even received a text from my husband (who was downstairs at the time of the kraut explosion) telling me how much he hearts my laugh, but your stay here has been worn out and it's best to leave now so the memory of your timely blowup remains something to laugh about and not something that drives me insane.

Tiaras and Tutus~
The MFP

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Hilarious!
Good luck getting all that kraut out!

Gastenator said...

I'm sorry to laugh, but that is the best!! :) Hugs and crap...

K.M. O'Sullivan said...

Sweet, funny, lovingly absurd imagery and just plain fun to read.

Andrea said...

I love that :) What a great and fun way to deal with the kraut mishap. It's beautiful and I am very honored that I was mentioned :)

~The M.F.P. said...

Thanks! I am actually falling in love with my "Dear blah blah blah" letters. I have a million ideas in my head right now :)

Meagneato said...

I <3 you! And I really like this letter, too! Looking forward to more wonderful-ness from you! :)